Can you imagine how your day would go without electricity? If you don’t like the thought of spending a night without an air condition or heater, or having a drained smartphone, consider getting a[easyazon_link identifier=”B01M3S00H0″ locale=”US” tag=”thegeneratorplace-20″]PAXCESS 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter[/easyazon_link]. This is one of the newest breeds of generators that is smaller, lighter, and safer to use. While it cannot provide power to your entire household, it is enough to charge your important gadgets or power up your appliance for hours. This is a one-of-a-kind inverter generator because unlike other brands, it harnesses power from the sun to provide electricity. But of course, it can also be recharged by plugging it into a wall outlet or your vehicle’s 12V adapter.
This unit accommodates a variety of electronics that need charging. It has three 12V DC ports, two 110V AC outlet inverters, and two USB ports. Whether you need to use your laptop, smartphone, or TV, the high-capacity lithium power pack is sure to provide the required power. This solar generator does not need gasoline; thus, it is more environment friendly than a regular inverter generator. What’s more is that it has a battery management system that ensures the voltage and temperature are at the right levels to further protect you and your electronics. Every important accessory such as an AC adapter, car charger cable, and socket adapter, is included in the box.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B01M3S00H0″ locale=”US” src=”https://thegeneratorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/41GLKRNCXFL.jpg” tag=”thegeneratorplace-20″ width=”500″]
Features of the PAXCESS 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter
- A solar-powered and gas-free inverter generator, great for home and outdoor use
- Includes a rechargeable high-capacity lithium power pack that produces clean and safer electricity with pure sine wave
- Includes (3) 12V DC ports that produce 180 watts of power
- Includes (2) 110V AC outlet inverters that produce a maximum of 100 watts
- Includes (2) USB 5V ports for smaller electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Features LED display of DC, AC, and UPS output as well as input meter
- Ideal for emergency use, camping sites, RV, boating, tailgating, and more
- Rechargeable via solar energy, wall outlet, or car battery
- Safe for televisions, fans, and more
- What’s in the box: 4.2 ft. AC adapter, 1m charger cable for car, and a DC to cigarette lighter socket adapter,
- Features battery management system for added security and safety
- Features carrying handle for easy transport
- Lightweight (3.3lbs) and compact design
- Covered with a fire-resistant shell to increase durability
- Comes complete with an 18-month warranty and customer service from the manufacturer
Among all the inverter generators on the market today, the PAXCESS 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter is arguably the most unique. Instead of using fossil fuel to produce electricity, it relies on the solar power from the sun by attaching a 50W solar panel. The result is cleaner and safer electricity that does not damage your devices or the environment. If you are looking for the cheapest, lightest, and quietest portable inverter generator for emergency use, you should check out this amazing unit.
Unlike the other types of inverter generators, this unit runs without an OHV motor. It uses a 40,800 mAh CPAP lithium-ion battery pack that can supply enough power to your gadgets like smartphones, laptop, and even televisions. This unit is very flexible, offering you a variety of ways to charge your different devices. You can plug them into AC, DV, or USB ports. The power output it provides actually depends on what you are charging. For example, you will get a total of 15 full charges for a smartphone. What will make you love this even more, is that it fills your devices up to their extent really fast.
What if you need to use the unit during winter times? The absence of the sun or solar power won’t limit the performance of your inverter generator. You have two other ways to charge it and those are by plugging into a wall outlet for 8 hours, or with a car battery. Don’t worry; the AC adapter, car charger, and socket adapter are all included in your purchase.
Furthermore, you can also expect that this little inverter generator is durable and solid. Its case is made of fire-resistant and it is drop-tested. It can withstand the rigors of the environment during your outdoor adventure. And to make it more travel friendly, its overall weight is only 3.3 lbs., which is much lighter than other inverter generators on the market.
One major disadvantage of this unit is the power capacity of the AC outlet, which is only 100 watts. This means you cannot plug in bigger appliances during an emergency situation. Aside from this, the solar panel is sold separately, which is rather odd since they market this unit as a solar generator. It would have been better if they included it in the box.
The [easyazon_link identifier=”B01M3S00H0″ locale=”US” tag=”thegeneratorplace-20″]PAXCESS 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter[/easyazon_link] is no doubt a unique emergency generator that you will find really useful. It is great that it is cheap, environment and travel friendly.